Great Lakes Security Hardware is the leading handicapped ADA doors operators in the region. We are specialized in reachable barrier- free supply and designs. We understand the needs of all our clients who live with disabilities and illness. Besides, we are quick to respond to the needs of those family members who wishes for a safe aging. For more information give us a call at 888-855-6257
You might have items of great sentimental or monetary value in your home that you don’t want tampered with or stolen. An excellent way to protect such items is using a wall safe. Getting the right wall safe may sometimes be an uphill task. You have to cut through all the hype of different sources until you get to the real deal. A wall safe should be built in the best way to provide concealment of your items. Do you need a Wall Safe. Call Great Lakes Security Hardware at 888-855-6257
No matter the key cut requirements of our clients, Great Lakes security Hardware will help with efficient, comprehensive, and quick key cutting service. Give us a call today at 888-855-6257
Security Tips For Moving, Roseville, MI
Moving to a new home can be a stressful and time-consuming task. Furthermore, the last thing you want when moving to your new home is a breach of security adding to your stress. At Great Lakes Security Hardware, we’ve put together 11 security tips for moving.
Here are the tips:
- When you’ve moved into a new home, get a Roseville locksmith from Great Lakes Security Hardware to come and assess your home security to ensure everything is up to standard and in top shape.
- Ensuring that all outbuildings are secure is the next Security Tips for moving. These days, most homes have standalone garages, sheds, summerhouses, workshops, etc. that house valuable items such as bikes, power tools, lawn mowers, and are the primary target for burglars. Contact Great Lakes Security Hardware to upgrade your outbuilding locks to US Standard Locks in case someone has a key from a previous tenant.
- Change the locks on your external doors of the new house, Great Lakes Security Hardware can install high-quality locks that are recommended for homes. They’re one of the highest security and durable locks for your new home.
- Find out whether the house has been burgled before. Remember that burglars are known to return to the properties they already know their layout. Also, ensure that your alarms and security system are different from before. For instance, install outdoor security lighting to deter burglars.
- Get to know the local Neighborhood Watch Team. Therefore, you know that someone is always watching over your home when you aren’t in, and that gives you peace of mind.
- The next Security Tips for moving is; Change the alarm codes. Change the code of your alarms as soon as you move into your new home and give out alarm details and keys to people you trust. It is important to Change your alarm code regularly and ensure that spare keys are returned. In addition, it is imperative not to keep your keys in “seemingly safe” places such as under doormats.
- Remember to redirect your mail immediately.
- In the garden, ensure all ladders and tools are stored safely away in locked sheds and garages and cut back hedges or bushes that obstruct view and burglars could hide behind.
- Do not leave empty boxes visible in the street if you’ve bought expensive items for your property since burglars are always on the lookout for such things.
- Ensure that the woodwork on windows upstairs and downstairs is in excellent condition. Burglars can easily pry open any rotting wood with a screwdriver or crowbar.
- Bolstering sliding doors – Another Security Tips for moving is that your Balcony doors are great for views and sunshine. However, they can pose a great danger if they aren’t secured properly. An unsecured sliding door gives an intruder a relatively quiet and untraceable entrance to your home.
While it is essential to lock your balcony door always when it is not in use. Sliding doors usually have inadequate and weak locks and come off their tracks with a nudge. For optimal security, arm your sliding door with a pole on the track or an inside bar lock.
You can install a secondary locking mechanism with the metal pin inserted through a doorframe and into your sliding door.
Security Tips For Moving
We hope these Security Tips for moving will help you keep your home secure when moving. Great Lakes Security Hardware are on hand to help with your security concerns when you’re moving to your new home. Call us today at 888-855-6257 or use our contact form.
Security Tips For Moving
If you want a safe, convenient, and low-cost security solution for your business, consider electronic door locks. At Great Lakes Security Hardware we provide excellent Electronic door locks systems for your home and Business area. For more information contact us at 888-855-6257.
Looking For the Best Locksmith Service, Roseville, MI? Look no further. Because Great Lakes Security Hardware provides the best locksmith service for your home and business in Roseville, MI. Contact us for all your locksmith issues.
Your home security begins at your front door with your deadbolt and lock. We recommend the use of only high-quality door locks from trusted dealers. If you lose your home keys or move to a new residence. It’s important to hire a professional and reliable Rekey Locksmith Service to rekey your door locks. Here at Great Lakes security Hardware we take care of all locksmith problems including rekeying. For more information contact us at 888-855-6257.
When selecting a locksmith service provider, there are some factors to keep in mind. Choose a locksmith that is available 24/7, certified and offers excellent service. At Great Lakes Security Hardware provide locksmith service 24/7. We are certified and services are rated 5 star. Visit us today.
Have you misplaced or broken your office or home keys? Looking for a key cutting services? At Great Lakes Security Hardware we offer commercial and residential locksmith services for all you home and business needs. Give us a call today at 888-855-6257 or fill out our online contact form.
Rekey Locksmith Service Roseville
Looking for a Rekey Locksmith Service Roseville, MI? Rekeying a lock refers to the replacement of old lock pins with new lock pins. Locksmiths at Great Lakes Security Hardware often rekey locks to make a set of locks share a common key, eliminate compromised keys, or build master-key systems. We offer reliable and comprehensive Rekey Locksmith Service Roseville.
Why Rekey Your Locks?
Rekeying locks is needed when a business, home, or property owner has a significant concern that someone, either known or unknown, may have the key(s) to his or her locks or property. To ensure that an unauthorized individual does not continue to access your property, our rekey locksmiths can change the lock pins so that only new keys will work in your locks. Our Rekey Locksmith Service Roseville covers all rekeying issues and tasks.
Choosing the Right Rekey Locksmith for Your Home Security
Your home security begins at your front door with your deadbolt and lock. We recommend the use of only high-quality door locks from the trusted dealers or brands.
Of course, a reputable dealer such as Great Lakes Security Hardware sells quality locks that hardly fail, but there will be times when you need a professional locksmith, Roseville to deal with the problems in your door locks. You may lose your home keys or move to a new residence. In such situations, it’s important to hire a professional and reliable Rekey Locksmith Service Roseville to rekey your door locks.
You can avoid unwanted incidents like break-in or theft if you choose a trustworthy, legitimate and a certified rekey locksmith. A locksmith will have access to your residence leaving you and your loved ones vulnerable if the job isn’t done right.
If choose unregistered and unreliable Rekey Locksmith Service Roseville, you’ve no chance of reaching the company whenever something wrong happens. Therefore, choose a rekey locksmith service that is certified and authorized by the Roseville authorities.
Before you begin looking for the right rekey locksmith service, ensure you know exactly what you need.
Look For the Best Locksmith Service
Look for the most trusted Rekey Locksmith Service Roseville. There are many local directories online where you can find the best locksmiths. It will help you narrow down the choices to a few locksmiths. Ensure to check if the rekey locksmith is certified.
Check the Service Cost
Once you create a list of top and best Rekey Locksmith Service Roseville, contact them to know about their service charges. Hiring a certified locksmith can be an excellent choice to avoid unnecessary costs in case of lock break. These locksmiths are insured, and the insurance company will pay the charges if your door lock goes non-functional during the rekey process.
Ask if there are special discounts for the rekey services of home door locks. As the following questions before you make the final decision:
- What are the labor charges? Are they subject to change during public holidays, weekends or midnight? Ask for confirmation through email or text.
- Do they charge a call out free?
Rekey Locksmith Service Roseville
Are you looking for a reliable, professional and affordable rekey locksmith service in Roseville? Call Great Lakes Security Hardware at 888-855-6257 or fill out our online contact form.
Rekey Locksmith Service Roseville
All Major Credit Cards Accepted
Our Service Area
Auburn Hills, MI Warren, MI. Sterling Heights, MI. Saint Clair Shores, MI. Roseville, MI., MI. Clinton Township, MI. Fraser, MI. Harrison Township, MI. Macomb, MI. Mount Clemens, MI. New Baltimore, MI. Rochester MI. Southfield, MI. Troy MI. Utica, MI. Washington, MI
Visit Our Showroom
- Rekey Locksmith Service RosevilleNovember 14, 2018 - 10:21 am
- Try Out Residential Electronic Door LocksNovember 6, 2018 - 2:18 pm
- Residential Electronic Door LocksOctober 25, 2018 - 2:07 pm
- Best Security Doors, Roseville MIOctober 17, 2018 - 2:59 pm
- Commercial Key less Locks SolutionsOctober 16, 2018 - 8:16 am