The service is top-notch: We provide you with dedicated service that isn’t available at a larger chain. In a larger chain, it may take up to fifteen minute to find someone to help you. Call us today at (888) 855-6257 if you want a personal experience with top-notch service, Great Lake Security hardware store is definitely the way to go.
Smaller Store or Big Chain?
When you go anywhere looking for hardware, you have the choice of going to a large chain or a smaller store. In most towns, there’s at least one locally-owned hardware store. This is true especially in smaller towns where the community is everything.
When it comes to hardware stores, bigger is not necessarily better. There’s a host of advantages that the smaller hardware stores have that the big chains couldn’t even touch.
Advantages of the Smaller Store
– The selection is personal: In a smaller store, the selection is much more dedicated to the needs of the town. At Great Lakes Security Hardware for example, we have been serving the people of Southeast Michigan for many, many years. We know what the people need and we have the means to provide them with it.
– Great prices: Because smaller stores aren’t bound by the regulations and bureaucracy of the big chains, they have more freedom to have sales whenever they choose. This means major savings for the consumer.
– The service is top-notch: We provide you with dedicated service that isn’t available at a larger chain. In a larger chain, it may take up to fifteen minute to find someone to help you. This is not the case with a smaller store. Most likely there’s a person right around the corner willing and ready to help. We do it all with a smile on our face. Our passion is about helping the customer. We even have emergency hours services because we know that not everything happens on a 9-5 schedule. That’s something that you would always get in a large chain store.
– The experience is endearing: Large chain stores are almost TOO large. You get lost in the place it’s so big. There’s annoying music playing over the loudspeaker, and you simply can’t find anyone to help you. That’s not the case with the smaller stores. We guarantee you an endearing experience that you’ll want to experience again and again!
The larger chain stores have their own benefits, but if you want a personal experience with top-notch service, than a smaller hardware store is definitely the way to go. In Southeast Michigan, Great Lakes Security Hardware has perfected the formula that makes smaller stores successful. We offer a wide variety of services with a very personal touch. Count on us for all your hardware needs and an experience that you’ll never forget.
All Major Credit Cards Accepted
Our Service Area
Auburn Hills, MI Warren, MI. Sterling Heights, MI. Saint Clair Shores, MI. Roseville, MI., MI. Clinton Township, MI. Fraser, MI. Harrison Township, MI. Macomb, MI. Mount Clemens, MI. New Baltimore, MI. Rochester MI. Southfield, MI. Troy MI. Utica, MI. Washington, MI
Visit Our Showroom
- Prolong Storefront Door LifespanJanuary 5, 2021 - 9:13 am
- Folding DoorsDecember 18, 2020 - 2:15 pm
- Our Maintenance Programs Are Tailored To Your NeedsDecember 17, 2020 - 2:15 pm
- Safe Work Environment In Commercial Storefront Doors MI.December 7, 2020 - 2:50 pm
- Reputation Is Most Important When Choosing a Commercial Door Company For Your Door InstallationsDecember 4, 2020 - 2:15 pm